Saturday 2 February 2013

Magazine Promotions 1st Draft

I decided to show my magazine promotion to my class, again to get some feedback about what my target audience think about it. I feel it is very useful to do as there is no point creating a product that will not appeal to your target audience. I was able to gain some positive and negative feedback about my product.
Album Magazine Promotion.
Postives:
- like the image composition
- think the eye contact works really well
- like the consistent sepia tone of the images
- inclusion of the album cover in the bottom corner
- clear release date
- continuous font used for artist name throughout products
Negatives:
- add star ratings from alternstive rock magazines magazine
- possibly have the release date slightly larger

Tour Poster. 
Positives:
- good, strong image
- nice sepia tone to the image again
- inclusion of guitar works well to show his passion for his music
- clear and easy to read font
- inclusion of the album cover in the bottom corner works well
- like the use of brick walls in each of the products
Negatives:
- 'like we used to' at the bottom, is quite difficult to read
- maybe make the album cover slightly bigger, similar size to the album cover on the album magazine promotion
- could add jono official website address






These quicktime videos show me making some of the changes to my posters. This helps to clearly show the features that I have then gone on to add or change. Including the addition of star magazine award, jono.co.uk, larger album cover and making the background lighter...



No comments:

Post a Comment