Monday 11 February 2013

Evaluation Qu 1

In the slideshow below I have explored that ways in which all my products use, devlop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products...
Here I have created a comic briefly showing the production stages...
Here I have placed my ancillary products with real media products in order to see whether it fits well with existing products or not...

 

From doing product placement, I feel that it clearly shows whether my products fit the genre of music well. I have placed both my magazine promotions in Q magazine. I belive that they both fit fairly well and would stand out well in the magazine. I believe the simplicity of the promotions helps to make them stand out, as well as the clear, bold font that is used. I also placed a copy of my digipak cover with some existing CD's. I placed it next to bands who come under the same genre such as The Script and Biffy Clyro. This again allows me to see whether it looks eye catching and would stand out on a shelf. I believe that the cover works well and would be attracting to the target audience if it was to be released for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment