Sunday 17 February 2013

Evaluation Qu 4

Below I have created a Prezi clearly showing all the different technology I have used throughout the research, planning, construction and evaluation of this project. I have written about what I used the technology for and the positives and negatives about it. The development of web 2.0 has been extremely useful, enabling me to easily access my target audience on social networking sites, specifically facebook. As well as using youtbe, a very popular video sharing site to view existing videos and upload mine. Furthermore, it has allowed me to use different presentation websites like prezi, slideshare and wordle, in order to enable my blog to become more interesing and varied.

I created this to clearly show some of the different technologies that I used during this project...

No comments:

Post a Comment