Friday 1 February 2013

DigiPak 1st Draft











I showed by digipak to the class, in order to get other peoples opinions about whether they believe it works well or not.
Positives:
-like the sepia tone that runs throughout the digipak
-use of the brick wall, which is present in every image and agains is consistent within the digipak
-think the eye contact is good and helps to draw people in well
-like how 'Jono' has an outer glow to it
-believed it looks very consistent and all images work well together
-like how their is space for a CD, showing how it is all laid out
-inclusion of guitar, helping to link it to the video well
Negatives:
-the note from the artist is quite hard to read so maybe change the font
-their is a sticker on the back of the guitar, which is visible in the image of his feet
-add a barcode to the back

From this, I am going to take all feedback into consideration and make changes that I feel are necessary. Most of the comments I recieved were postive, showing that my product is fairly successful and I am going to make some changes to make it even more appealing to my target audience.

In the quicktime video below, it shows me making some of the changes to my digipak. This helps to make it more appealing for the target audience and shows that I took their feedback into consideration


No comments:

Post a Comment