Friday 26 October 2012

Inspirational Shots

I have had a look at some shots from existing love movies in order to help us gain more ideas for our filming. It is important that our video keeps the viewers attention throughout so I had a look at how some popular love films have managed to achieve this. Here are some of the shots that stood our most to me...

In the image to the left, the couple are cuddling up together. This helps to show their closeness and the way he is looking down on her connote how he is protective and cares for her. I like the location of the shot, I like the grass in the foreground and the beach in the background.

I like the eye contact in this shot, they are looking directly into eachothers eyes which connotes intimacy and shows their love for eachother. Also the fact they are smiling shows that they are happy to have eachother. The framing of the shot is also good, I like how their faces fill the frame and that they are the main focus.




I really like this shot, I like how close they are with their arms wrapped around eachother hugging. I think the fact he is kissing her forehead works well and it strongly connotes his love and admiration for her. The location is also good, I like the tree on the left, and think it helps to make the atmosphere of the setting nice.

In this shot, the couple have their heads and noses touching and are looking directly into eachothers eyes. They are smiling which connotes they are happy and in a loving, enjoyable relationship. I like how the background of this shot is out of focus, it helps to really make the people stand out.




I like how the location of this shot and how their are people walking about yet the couple are in the centre not paying attention to anything but eachother. I like the use of the picknic blanket and books, helping to show that they are just living their everyday lives. Also, I like the closeness of the characters and how they look happy to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment